How to Find Your Videos On Facebook App 2019

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the video clips were no place to be found. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I see it on Facebook application making use of Android smartphone? The solution is, I don't understand. Truly!

But I have actually done a mini study and also I find individuals whining the exact same concern as me. I have found that Facebook team does not appreciate these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 options or 3 tips to see Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to search videos of your pal. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any browser but I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly find "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your bet but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that album when you most likely to photos utilizing Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just develop your own video album then publish every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it and also it functioned.