How Do I See who is Following Me On Facebook 2019

How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals frequently obtain terrified by some bum details that spreads around social networks. Last week I saw an article concerning making use of a search function to locate people that were "following me." Difficulty was, it was actually simply returning results of people with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor and also worked up a quick overview to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: complying with does not actually imply anything, especially if you two aren't "friends." It just suggests that your messages marked PUBLIC will appear in their timeline. No big deal (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know who is IN FACT following you:
1. Most likely to your friends checklist
2. Hit the "MORE" switch on the right
3. then hit "Following".


If you do not like what you see in that list, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and then the "Edit Privacy" switch in the top right (see screen shot above).

Keep in mind: If you allow individuals that aren't your buddies follow you, individuals who send pal demands that you neglect or erase will automatically begin following you. If you do not want a person to follow you, you can obstruct them at any moment.