Where are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook 2019

Where Are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be discovered. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it using desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I watch it on Facebook app making use of Android mobile phone? The response is, I don't know. Truly!

However I have actually done a mini research study as well as I find individuals whining the same issue as me. I have found that Facebook team does not respect these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have found 3 options or 3 ideas to view Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So below it is!

Where Are My Uploaded Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's begin initially by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to look video clips of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can attempt any type of browser but I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will certainly find "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover all of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will certainly not likely your bet however when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to pictures making use of Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just develop your very own video album after that upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it worked.