How Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook 2019

How Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - People often get frightened by some bum info that spreads around social media. Last week I saw an article about making use of a search function to discover individuals that were "following me." Problem was, it was actually simply returning outcomes of people with words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a support and worked up a quick overview to see that is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following does not actually indicate anything, particularly if you two aren't "friends." It simply means that your blog posts marked PUBLIC will turn up in their timeline. No big deal (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you need to know who is ACTUALLY following you:
1. Go to your pals listing
2. Hit the "MORE" button on the right
3. then strike "Following".


If you do not like what you see because listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and after that the "Edit Privacy" switch in the top right (see screen shot above).

Note: If you let people that aren't your friends follow you, individuals that send out close friend demands that you ignore or delete will immediately start following you. If you don't desire a person to follow you, you can obstruct them any time.