Where are My Videos On Facebook 2019

Where Are My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I watch it on Facebook application using Android smart device? The answer is, I don't know. Actually!

However I have actually done a miniature research as well as I discover individuals complaining the same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not care about these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have found 3 services or 3 suggestions to view Facebook posted videos on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So here it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook app. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to search video clips of your close friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any type of internet browser but I make use of google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will certainly discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover every one of your uploaded videos along with the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to pictures using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just develop your very own video album after that publish every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it worked.